Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity
Are you looking for a valuable internship in Swansea that could help you learn more about Digital Marketing and gain genuine experience in the workplace? If so, we want to hear from you. Check out the job description below and if this sounds good to you, please apply (details below).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data for marketing campaigns
- Performing market & competitor research
- Supporting the digital team in daily tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our digital marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve goals for us and clients. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
This internship will help you acquire key marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies and platforms. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Full training will be provided and assistance will always be on hand from the team. This will be an office-based role, travel expenses to the Fforestfach office can be covered.
This role is fully flexible and if you feel you have other expertise that will fit well in a digital marketing company we are happy to adjust to role to your skillset.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market research and competitor analysis
- Help with daily tasks including: keyword research, ad copy writing, backlink reports, keyword research, etc.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Content creation: blog posts, PR pieces, video, etc.
- Help organise marketing events
- Attend occasional networking meetings
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Intuition to help generate ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive mental attitude and enthusiasm in the workplace
- Knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Docs
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.