Beginners Intro To Facebook For Business
About The Facebook Training Event
Are you thinking about promoting your business on Facebook but have no idea where to start? Are you worried about getting the most out of your Facebook Ads budget?
Facebook is a great place to get leads and generate a buzz around your services/products.
Attend this free 2 hour training event to get insights on:
– Linking Organic Posts & Paid Posts Together
– The Guide To Navigating Facebook Ads Manager
– How To Set Up A Facebook Ads Campaign:
– Audience Targeting
– Ad Placements
– Campaign Budget
– Analytics & How To Track Sales
– Hints & Tips To A Converting Ad Copy
– How To Word Your Ads
Spaces are limited, book your free ticket today to avoid missing out.
About the trainer
Our trainer for this event is Eve Oliver, PPC and Social Media Specialist at Alix Digital.
Eve has a strong passion for digital marketing and enjoys helping businesses to achieve their goals. Prior to working at Alix Digital, she has worked in-house for companies within the Finance and Health & Beauty sectors which helps her to understand marketing from both client and agency sides.
What will I need?
– To keep the event hands-on, please bring a laptop and access to Facebook.
– Tea and coffee will be provided.