Looking to get started with AdWords or improve the performance of your current Google Ads account? Or maybe you are looking to understand Google Analytics?
Our Google Ads and Google Analytics training courses can help you learn more about both platforms and how they can benefit your business.
The Google Ads courses run 9:00am – 1:00pm and the Analytics course will run 1:30pm – 5:30pm. We would be delighted to see you at either of these courses. Of course, we would be even happier to see you at both!
Get in touch with us to find out when our next course will be running or find out more about our bespoke training.
What will be covered in the workshops?
- What is Google Ads?
- Keywords and how to find them (Positive & Negative Keywords)
- Getting started with bidding on keywords
- Bidding strategies
- Google Ads account set up
- Ad copy & how to write your own
- Improving quality scores
- Analytics integration
- What is Google Analytics?
- What tracking is and how it is set up
- Discovering goals and setting them up in analytics
- How to navigate around the analytics platform
- Google tag manager and how to use this with Analytics
- An insight into the customer journey and how it works
- Conversion (sales and leads) analysis
- Analytic reports and dashboards and how to get the information you need from them
- How to make the most of your Analytics account