Looking to learn about Google Analytics, its capabilities or how to make the most of it? Our Analytics workshops are here to help.
Google Analytics is a highly effective tool allowing you to understand more about how people are reaching your website and how they interact when they get there.
What will be covered in the workshop?
- What is Google Analytics?
- What tracking is and how it is set up
- Discovering goals and setting them up in analytics
- How to navigate around the analytics platform
- Google tag manager and how to use this with Analytics
- An insight into the customer journey and how it works
- Conversion (sales and leads) analysis
- Custom reports and dashboards
- How to make the most of your Analytics account
- GA4 (The new version of Analytics)
What do I need?
You will need a computer or laptop and a stable internet connection. If you already have an Analytics account, please have the logins to hand.
Who will be delivering the course?
The course will be delivered by Alix Charles Managing Director at Alix Digital. Alix has a decade of marketing knowledge having worked in house, as a freelancer and for a number of top Welsh Digital Marketing agencies before setting up her own company. She has delivered a large number of digital marketing courses over the years with the aim of helping many companies learn, develop and grow.
Find a time that works for you
Looking to sign up to one of our Google Analtics course? We’d be delighted for you to join us. Please use the booking options below to get your ticket.
Looking forward to seeing you there!