Would you like to be part of an exciting and vibrant digital marketing company? We want to hear from you. We specialise in SEO, PPC, Content writing and social media and often look for marketing specialists or digital enthusiasts to join our expanding team.
Benefits of a job at Alix Digital include:
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting and dynamic environment
- Ongoing training and support
- All the tea and coffee you can drink
- Pension plan
- The chance to develop and expand your career as the company continues to grow
Check out our roles below:
SEO Marketing Specialist
Role: SEO Specialist
Experience Required: 1 year of SEO experience
Employment Type: Full time
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: £20-22,000 depending on experience
Probationary Period: 6 months
We are looking for a full time SEO Specialist to join our digital marketing agency. This would suit a proactive person looking for a hands-on role supporting and delivering the SEO strategies created for our clients.
Day to day responsibilities
- Work with the MD to create SEO strategies for our clients.
- Help to implement and deliver strategies for our clients.
- Onsite and offsite SEO.
- Analyse data to inform future activity and offer recommendations.
- Create regular SEO reports for our clients.
- Keep up to date with search news & sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint on how changes will affect the business.
- Perform client, market and competitor research and analysis
- Contribute to pitch material and, occasionally, attend pitches.
You will be responsible for delivering on-site and off-site SEO and link building activity across various clients and industry sectors. You will be working with the MD and PPC/Digital Marketing Specialists. This will sometimes involve collaborative work where there are shared clients.
You will be using various tools to inform your decisions and undertake work. Such tools will include (but not limited to); Search Console, Analytics, Google My Business, Semrush (or alternative similar tools).
- At least 1 year demonstrable experience of delivering successful SEO campaigns.
- A strong understanding of SEO best practice and the techniques which can be safely used to improve organic search rankings.
- Be a great team player and collaborator, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but is also able to work independently.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Self-starter and self-learner.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong MS Excel/Google Sheets skills and be highly numerate.
- Ability to write content is desired but not essential.
As a growing company, there will be room to develop in the role. We have a relaxed atmosphere and allow some working from home and flexible working hours to suit. Discretionary Christmas bonus. Outside of lockdown/Covid we also arrange regular team-building activities and team lunches.
If this sounds like you please send your CV and a brief cover letter titled ‘AD SEO’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not seeing the job you’re looking for?
We are happy to keep your CV on file and contact you should anything arise. Please submit any CVs to email@example.com.