Looking to increase your sales and leads? We’ve got you covered…
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) is incredibly powerful when used to your advantage. Showing online ads to the right people at the right time can help drive relevant traffic and high-quality enquiries through your website.
We provide top quality pay per click services that include use of the following platforms; Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads), Display Ads, Remarketing Ads, Facebook Ads and many more.
How does PPC work?
Pay per click ads are ads that feature around the internet that when clicked, the user is redirected to a website and the company is charged when that person clicks.
What’s so good about pay-per-click advertising?
Pay-per-click is consistently increasing in popularity for a number of reasons:
- Quickly see a response to ads – unlike digital marketing services such as SEO, PPC campaigns can start delivering traffic to a website in less than a day.
- Measurable – with our PPC services we are able to see how many people clicked on an ad but if they turned into a lead or sale.
- Helps you to beat competitors – want to get ahead of the competition on platforms like Bing or Google? PPC can help you do this.
- Only pay when someone clicks on your ad
Why hire a PPC agency?
You may be considering doing your ads yourself or even be currently running them yourself and wondering what value (if any) an agency might bring. Here are some benefits to using an agency’s pay per click services:
- Saving money. Any agency worth their while will be saving you money and making your budget go further. When done properly PPC should be delivering a positive return on investment.
- Keeping up to date. PPC platforms change a lot, as do the search habits of your potential customers. Digital marketing agencies use these platforms day in, day out and know what the changes mean for your ads. They will be able to adapt their strategy accordingly.
- Measuring success. You’ll want to know how well your campaigns are working. Impressions and clicks are good to know, but can you attribute them to your bottom line? Good PPC agencies will ensure the right tracking is in place to help you do this.
- Saving time. The chances are you have enough to worry about without having to learn how run PPC campaigns and manage them on a daily basis. Knowing that your campaigns are in the hands of an expert will allow you to get on with your day to day work.
“Alix Digital have been helping us make the most of our marketing and online presence via PPC, SEO and Social Media Management. We have been really pleased with the results and the uptick in conversions from our customers. I couldn’t recommend Alix Digital highly enough! Always helpful, supportive and at a fee well below some of the larger, less personal agencies we’ve contacted.”
– Steve Ahearne, General Manager | Pinpoint Manufacturing Ltd
What to expect from our PPC services
At Alix Digital we do more than ‘set and forget’, there is more to a PPC project than just running the ads. We want the ads to work for you and your business and help bring you closer to your goals.
Here are a few things you can expect throughout a project with us:
Before running ads
There are a number of things we will address prior to running any ad campaigns. This will be to ensure that no money is wasted and your goals are at the forefront of everything we do. Areas we will address include:
Tracking: we may ask you or your web developer to input some code on the website so we can measure user activity on the website. We may on occasion ask for thank you pages or landing pages to be created to help. This is so we can adequately measure sales and leads from the ads and ensure you’re getting a good return on your investment.
Goals: we will typically have a meeting or phone call to discuss what you’re looking to get from your ads. We will work with you to determine what you need in line with your business plans and what budget will help you achieve your goals.
Set up or access: We may need to set up the necessary accounts to run the ads. If you already have them in place we will ask you for access to the platform as well as Google Analytics so we are able to manage, optimise and measure.
Research: Every business is different. Therefore, every pay-per-click project will be different too. Before jumping in, we will research keywords, click costs and analyse competitors. This will allow us to adjust the strategy to your business and the current market.
Monthly PPC tasks
Not every month will be the same. There are a large number of variables that impact the performance of the ads and a lot of the work will focus on optimising towards these changes. There are also a number of ongoing tasks that will be undertaken on a regular basis which include (but not limited to):
- Keyword research
- Negative keyword research (looking at what keywords we don’t want the ads to show up for)
- Bid management
- Budget management
- Ad copy testing
With insightful reporting, it will be clear how well the ads are working for you and what return on investment you are getting. These reports will detail performance as well as:
- What work was carried out and how this impacted performance.
- An overview of next month’s work and recommendations.
Get in touch about our PPC services